Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finally

In life, we have our ups and downs. I’ve tasted my fair share of cries, laughs, successes, failures, heart breaks, falling in love and all the little details that make our life meaningful. It’ll be a waste not to document our story. I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time now, but never had the ample time I need, and also I was too lazy. Recently, I came across a blog, which was written by one of my good friends, Sarah. I have to say, after reading it I was kind of inspired, or if you like, “reinspired”, to start writing my own blog. (It’s about damn time, too)


For those who already know me, guys, finally! What I’ve planned and talked about all this time, it’s finally here! For those of you who don’t know me, yet, my name is Mohd Rizal. By the end of this July, I’ll be 29 years old. Yes, I’m leaving my 20s and approaching the “middle age men” zone, or am I already a middle aged man? I’m not sure. Anyway, I’m the oldest son in my family with 2 younger brothers behind me. Now that I have finished my degree in Graphic Design, I would probably have more time to write. By the way, did I mention I’m unemployed?


I LOVE to write, and having a blog would be a very good idea for me to reach out and perhaps share all the moments and thoughts with the rest of the world. (Duh!) Before this, I had an account in Storywrite where I keep all of my fictions and horror fantasies, really appreciate it if you take a peek at those. But this time I don’t want to write fictions, I want to tell realities, true stories of my journey in life, depends on how you perceive life.


Well maybe not just the details of my life but I’ll write reviews too, anything from books, art, movies, food, videogames, places, activities, anything I can think of. Or maybe I’ll just rant some nonsense, who knows. Anything I can write about. Well, I think that’s enough for a brief introduction. Hope this blog will last, and I won’t lose interest in writing in the future. There’s so much I want to tell but let’s save them for later. Stay tuned folks!

2 comments: